Monday, December 30

New Year's Eve Eve

first of all...is that gramatically correct? the night before New Year's Eve? Should it be Eve's Eve or Eve Eve's? No, that surely  isn't it. tonight...that is what I am saying. Tonight
l realized that I am very fortunate to have New Year's Eve off from work. Tomorrow I get to sleep in! And that is one of my favorite things to do!

For the last few years I have taken the day off so I can get ready for my annual gig bartending at the Renaissance Theatre's New Year's Eve Gala. Not that it really involves a lot of preparation... But I will need to slice lemons and stuff. And take a nap! That is a lot of smiling and being pleasant for me.

The show tomorrow night is "Elvis Has Left The Building" and I am sure it will be fantastic. I'm afraid I am not familiar with the show...but I know it will be funny! If you don't have plans for New Year's Eve _ I think there may be a few seats left! $40 gets you the show, snacks, soft drinks and champagne toast at midnight! And yours truly behind the cash bar. It is going to be a great night!

find out more here!

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit!

or

hamster, hamster, hamster!

No comments:

Post a Comment