Thursday, April 21

with a little help from my friends...

ah...it is good to be loved...

Everybody gets a little overwhelmed sometimes. I'm pretty good at juggling multiple tasks and so it surprises no one but me...nobody can keep all the balls in the air ALL the time.

I wear a lot of hats: operations guru, church newsletter editor, daughter, sister, friend, choir member, handbell player. Kiwanian (and Kiwanis newsletter editor), tax return program liaison (not a paid preparer - remember that!)...and a few more...including blogger...

And so when I got tired and it all became too much - my friends stepped in with a great big hug. And some much-needed time off. And I feel much better now.

Thank you.

even got a little bit of river time! feels good...welcome back sun, just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment