Monday, January 24

A Taste of Heaven in Hot Tub Hell

It is small, it is old, it has been broken down for over a year...but it is mine and there are no payments due on it. Except for the huge debt I owe to the man who made it work again. If you want to hear the back story of my adventures with the hot tub - read older posts below. Suffice to say - tonight, at the perfect temperature of 103 degrees, I sat in my hot tub. I sat there quietly. No need for bubbles or high speed jets. Just a Pisces in warm water contemplating her place in the universe. And it is a happy place to be.

Now I am off to take a shower (ummm...I hadn't shocked it yet because I didn't want to waste chemicals on water that might be pouring back onto the ground... And I actually thought I was out of chemicals. Sorry Gordon, I assumed you had taken them. But really they were up in the corner.) I can't wait to visit it again! But for tonight - it was just me and the stars and the warm water. I couldn't be happier if I was twins.

Some people can identify problems. Some can identify who or what is to blame. Then there are those rare people who see a problem and just fix it. You know who you are. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment