Tuesday, March 1

A post in search of a topic

Sometimes my mind spins with possible topics - and then sometimes...crickets....

It isn't that I don't have anything on my mind. I really really do. I can think of a dozen different things on my mind: truck in wreck yesterday; subtopics of odd mechanics, driver sketch of accident scene (complete with dialog bubbles) and a society without credit cards (?seriously?); one more subtopic - why I sometimes feel that I must correct someone who has called me sir on the phone one too many times.

Yeah...mind spinning...

Briefly it lands on upcoming solo in church: Ave Verum Corpus. The first passage of it anyway. Which reminds me of the first person I heard sing it. Which reminds me how glad I am that my fellow "diva" (Karen Bell...I love her...) and I don't take our "diva" roles seriously. Because when somebody really IS acting like a diva...that's not pretty. And some pretty un-Christian things can happen around that.

Rabbit trail...
Maybe that is my topic: how easy it is to get me to go wandering off the beaten path of my thought...

Well...topic found.

Hamster beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment