Sunday, February 27

A brief post

Just finished editing the Spire (church newsletter) - except for a hole on the back page which currently just reads: Chili Cook Off - I lost, nothing else matters. That will get filled in before printing. Probably.

My chili was really not the best there today. 11 contenders. Maybe next year. I think I beat Mom's - but my dear sweet nephew (who helped tally the votes) won't give me straight answer to that question.

The Oscars are on - I saw exactly none of the nominated films. But I plan to! Probably.

I'm going to the hot tub and read about the Oscars tomorrow morning on the Smoking Nun blog. Reading Chuck's reactions is more fun that actually watching! He probably saw the movies, too. Go read http://chucktaylorblog.blogspot.com/

Good night hamster lovers...this hamster is beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment